Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to make Grand Theft Auto IV shaking camera view stopped?

I need help, when I'm playing Grand Theft Auto IV, the camera keep shaking. It makes me hard to playing it, also not enjoying it. How to get rid of the shaking camera? If I drive a vehicle, it will move without I'm controlling it. Please help me!How to make Grand Theft Auto IV shaking camera view stopped?
Hello, it is very likely that you are playing a pirated version of the game. Rockstar implemented this as a new kind of copyright protection.

If you want to get rid of this, I suggest you to buy the game, deinstall your old game and reinstall it from the DVD. If you do not want to purchase this game, you might want to take a look at www.gamecopyworld.com and search for a suited GTA 4 crack.

If you have bought the game legally and this problem continues to happen without you getting into a bar, then I advise you to write an e-mail to the Rockstar support team.

No comments:

Post a Comment