Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it possible to add mods into the downloaded version of grand theft auto bundle?

I really want to put a mod or 2 on my game.. But the normal way doesn't work and the only reason why I got it is because I wanted to put mods on the game.. The game is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas...

PLEASE tell me if its possible and if it is tell me how!Is it possible to add mods into the downloaded version of grand theft auto bundle?
No it's not possible they added so many cheats that do the same thing as mods so they said no mods just cheatsIs it possible to add mods into the downloaded version of grand theft auto bundle?
Yes it is possible. Just find where you downloaded the game files, and that is where you place the mod files. Gta sa mods are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment