Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there a way where I can reactivate my achievements for grand theft auto 4?

My friend came over my house and use some cheat codes on grand theft auto and from what I heard it deactivates your achievements. Is there a way where I could possibly reactivate my achievements? Is there a way where I can reactivate my achievements for grand theft auto 4?
the cheats only lock about 3 of the achievements. I'm not really sure which ones but it's not that big of a loss. and only select cheat codes lock them. But if you really want all those achievements for you would have to load a game where the cheats weren't used or just restart your game.Is there a way where I can reactivate my achievements for grand theft auto 4?
i think you would have to go into the dashboard and delete the saved game and start from scratch. i had to do that with mavel ultimate alliance.Is there a way where I can reactivate my achievements for grand theft auto 4?
I think you need to type in/click the cheat again, to deactivate it, like in GTA SA?

I'm amussing your talking about xBox 360?
The only way is to start a new profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment