Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I catch a cab on Grand Theft Auto Four for the the XBOX 360?

I was playing grand theft auto four and decided to go to a bar with a women I was dating in the game and got drunk. It says that I should get a cab if I'm drunk but I don't know how. I've pressed a bunch of buttons but can't figure it out. HELP!How do I catch a cab on Grand Theft Auto Four for the the XBOX 360?
you asked this question twice!! the game gives you a promt on what to do... anyways when you see a can press LB i think %26amp; it should park near you no go to the back passenger door and press %26amp; hold Y until niko enters it... if this for some reason doesn't help the google you question
Ok. To hail a cab you need to make sure there is one on the around. When you see one hold in LB. The cab should pull over and stop. Then just walk up to it and hold Y and Niko will get in the car. The cab won't stop if someone else is already in the cab. But if the cab is stopped, and somebody else is in the cab, just walk up to it and hold Y and Niko will pull the guy out and get in. Hope I helped.



How do I catch a cab on Grand Theft Auto Four for the the XBOX 360?
it's left bumper. u have to do it when a cab is near you. i had the same problem. i got in a car trying to drive but since ur drunk, the car and the screen swerves around. Later in the game, it tells u how to get a cab during a mission
ya u gotta get so far in story to be able to tho so ya not far roman tells u how

u dont have to take cab drive How do I catch a cab on Grand Theft Auto Four for the the XBOX 360?
LB is the control... if someones in it you hold Y...they will come out the cab
i believe it's the left bumper when standing on the curb
  • just tires
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment