Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do i use the cheat codes for Grand theft auto 4 for the PS3?

I have a list of cheat codes for the ps3 for grand theft auto, do i have to be online to use those? They say to enter them into the cell phone, but it wont let me? Any suggestions?How do i use the cheat codes for Grand theft auto 4 for the PS3?
I don't have the games, but this is what my friend told me...

You enter the cheats in the cellphone

THEN i THINK you go to the 'cheats' menu in the cellphone

And Activate it



I'm not sure but i hope it's rightHow do i use the cheat codes for Grand theft auto 4 for the PS3?
No you need to enter the cheat codes into the phone when your not playing online. They dont work online and you can also go to the cheats menu instead of doing the hard way everytime.

Report Abuse

  • kayaks
  • broadview security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment