Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I can the talk shows from grand theft auto IV?

I don't care about the music on the stations and I don't care if I have to pay to get them, but i would love to get all the talk shows and commercials in grand theft auto 4 onto my computer somehow. Does anyone know how?How can I can the talk shows from grand theft auto IV?
you can record them using your phone if you wanted too and then use you memory card to put them all onto your computer or use another device to record and do the same thing. Also you can look on a downloading site as well.



**EDIT** itunes now has the lost and damned all of the soundtracks, but it would be for your ipod, and the lost and damned is the add on for GTA 4 if you didnt know so it should be the same.How can I can the talk shows from grand theft auto IV?
The "Best answerer" clearly can't read. Nor can the idiot who voted.

Report Abuse

How can I can the talk shows from grand theft auto IV?
try looking on youtube.
  • california academy of sciences
  • things to do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment