Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Know anywhere I can get the grand theft auto trilogy?

I live in ireland by the way, and for Christmas I got an Xbox 360. I then found out that old Xbox games work on the Xbox 360! So what I really really want to get is the grand theft auto trilogy which you can get for Xbox which consists of gta 3, vice city and above all San andreas. Does anyone know anywhere SAFE online where I could get it or any stores in Ireland that supply it? Please help.Know anywhere I can get the grand theft auto trilogy?
Amazon.com!

Careful though. Some games may not work on the XBOX 360. The PS2 version is a lot cheaper, and runs better. It's like $20 for three games brand new. You can't beat that.

Well, except The Orange Box. Heheheh...
I found it on amazon uk for 拢42 but it's cheaper to buy the three games separately so you're probably better off doing that.
I know you can buy San Andreas for roughly 拢10 over Xbox Live and save it to your 360's memory and they should be a similar price in each in a gaming shop that sells pre-owned games (I'm not sure if you have Game or gamestation over there).Know anywhere I can get the grand theft auto trilogy?
I highly doubt games like GTA III, GTA SA, and GTA Vice City would work on the XBOX 360 seeing they are original XBOX Games.



You can download the games off XBOX Live Market place, it's very cheap. Or you can go to Amazon and perhaps waste your money.
Most old Xbox games are rendered useless in an Xbox 360. This is a tool Microsoft uses to earn more money. Considering how old the games are, I would not waste the time or money trying to find the games anywhere. My advice is to get them for PC if you can.Know anywhere I can get the grand theft auto trilogy?
Only platinum hit xbox games can be played on the 360. I believe some GTA games are but no sure about all of them. But the triology is available at your friendly neighborhood walmart if they have those there. Otherwise ebay but with some serious shipping charges ($26 roughly?)
I don't think the 360 supports all original xbox games, be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment