Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How Do I get to Happiness Island in Grand Theft Auto without getting 6 stars?

Whenever I try to cross a bridge or get to happiness island in grand theft auto 4, I always end up getting arrested or killed by cops just becouse I cross over and then I get six stars, and when I use the cheat to get rid of wanted level they always end up coming back, how do I stop this?How Do I get to Happiness Island in Grand Theft Auto without getting 6 stars?
You need to complete some more of the storymode. If you haven't unlocked the new areas through the storymode than you cannot acces those areas without getting stars. Just do some more missions and you will unlock new areas. Once you unlock all the locations you won't have to worry about stars.How Do I get to Happiness Island in Grand Theft Auto without getting 6 stars?
Well the only way I know is to beat some missions and unlock it, sry. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment