Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I start a new game file on Grand Theft Auto 4, can I keep my current achievements?

I have acquired quite a few achievements on Grand Theft Auto 4. But there is one that I don't think I will be able to get which is the "Liberty City Minute". If I start a new game on a different save slot to get this achievement, will I still be able to keep my current achievements or does the game erase my achievements and make me start over?If I start a new game file on Grand Theft Auto 4, can I keep my current achievements?
No, as long as you are signed into the same gamer profile, you will keep all of your achievements. Even if you start a new game and save it on a different save slot, you will still keep all of your current achievements--they will not be erased. Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment